01 January, 2017

Happy "Hollyweed"!


I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year! I woke up to this view from my balcony of the Hollywood sign now saying: HOLLYWEED. That's Los Angeles for you!
Don't forget to join Vegetarian Courtesy!

Ojalá todos tuvieron un bonito y asombroso año nuevo! Yo mire esta vista de mi balcón ahorita en la mañana de las montañas donde ya no dice "Hollywood" pero: HOLLYWEED (Holly Marijuana). Eso es Los Ángeles para ustedes!
¡No se te olvide unirte a Cortesía Vegetariana!

  Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr ✽ 

16 comments:

  1. For as classic as that sign is, you'd think LA would hire some fat security guard to keep watch over the thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't stop laughing this morning! They usually don't have security considering the fact that many people go hiking up there.

      Delete
  2. This was all over the news today.

    Happy New Year, Adi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hysterical!
      Happy new year, lovely.<3

      Delete
  3. I hope your New Year is pawsome!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tweedles!
      I wish the same for you and your momma. :)

      Delete
  4. Hahaha I just read about that, people are crazy! Happy New Year, I hope it's a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone once did it in the 70s! xD
      Happy New Year, Sarah!

      Delete
  5. That was funny, my sister sent me the pic too. Thanks for visiting my blog recently and leaving a comment.Have a wonderful 2017!

    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone was heading over there to get a photo before it was taken down. x)
      Have an awesome new year!

      Delete
  6. Feliz año disfruta de lo que queda de las fiestas!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que chistoso, yo no vi las noticias, que le hicieron?
    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year!
    The sign thing is hilarious :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, beautiful!<3
      Hahah it was so too much. x)

      Delete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!